• Breaking News

    Proper Warm Up Workout Before Any Exercise At Gym/Home

    So you wanna know warm workout? All those exercises that prevent you from getting injured down the road.

    Doing the warm-up and workout combined is really important for the long term injury free training.

    In this article, I will tell you my warm-up routine that I personally do before even touching any machine or anything at the gym.

    The warm-up workout split hardly will take any time to complete and anyone can do this at home or at the gym, beginners or advanced, men or women, anyone!

    Warm up before workout
    Feel Free To Pin This Anywhere


    The Unknowingness:

    I see a ton of people at the gym. Entered the gym, saw the bench press area. Jumped right into it!

    Weights- I can handle this. Put on more weight...!x2

    I always kind of get into this thinking that, you probably will show others now who is the strongest person. But going this way for a longer period of time will hurt you badly!

    And most of the time I see there are men that are competing with each other and lifting crazy weights. It's sometimes shocking that they don't know that a single mistake can land you in the hospital!

    So, In this guide, I will tell you how to warm up properly before starting any exercise.

    Though there are a lot of different warm-ups that are done like when it's your chest day, it's different, on leg day, it's different at etc...

    The one that I am about to tell you right is one common one that you must do before any exercise.

    Why Warm-up Is Important?


    The warm-up is important because it is a signal to tell your body that I am going into the zone of working out.

    In the warm-up, the goal is just to "increase the blood flow" in the whole body and especially increasing the elasticity and that "grease within the joints"


    If you can achieve these 2 goals in any other way like doing donkey jumps or battle flips, go do that!


    The warm-up will be done right there!

    Just mess-in around...

    And I do not want to receive any other e-mail saying that you please make another article on the same topic of the warm-up workout!

    Ok, moving forward!

    When these goals are achieved then you can go perform any exercise and there is a really-really low chance of you getting a muscle pull or any kind of joint injury.

    The warm-up is that simple but really important to do!


    Warm-up Workout


    1. Treadmill


    A treadmill is really good for increasing the heart rate and keeping that good blood flow throughout the body.

    I like to do a fast pace walk for exact 5 minutes.

    Once I am done with the treadmill, I jump right to do my shoulder warm-ups.

    2. Shoulder Warm-ups


    Almost in every exercise, you touch, the involvement of shoulders is in everyone.

    You can pick bench press or squats or lat pulldown. Almost while doing every compound exercise, the shoulders are used and at its work.

    What I do is, I just do my shoulder external rotations combined with some shoulder circles and full arm rotation in circles.

    If you do not get what I just wrote, I just explaining them in a sec.


    a.) The shoulder external rotation:


    How can I explain this, ok let me try!

    - It is like when you stand straight having a really light dumbbell(like 2 kg max) in your hand.

    - Get in the position as you are about to do some heavy shoulder presses, currently your both hands are on sides in 90 degrees.

    - Just rotate your both hands in the front and rotate them again in the starting position at the 90 degrees again.

    - Do this like 15 times with 3 sets and you're good to move to the next.

    I hope you understood what I am saying.

    b.) Shoulder Circles


    It is really simple, like as you do your shoulder shrugs.

    Same like that, just move your shoulders in circles.

    15-times forward rotation and 15-times backward rotation.

    Done! next is:

    c.) Arm Circles


    15 arm circles with each side!



    Also Read:

    How Much Protein Is Too Much In A Day

    Morning Bird or Evening Bird: What's The Best Time To Workout

    How To Lose Your Face Fat Fast[Complete Guide]

    How To Gain Muscle And Lose Fat At The Same Time?

    3. Wrist Warm-up


    This is the one thing that most people don't do and often end with a crack-in sound in the wrist due to lifting heavy weights with no mobility and flexibility in the wrist.

    - Stand straight and lift your one arm up forward in front, really straight.

    - Using your second hand, put your second hand on top of front hand and force your wrist downward and hold for 30 seconds.

    - One wrist at a time and same with the other wrist!

    Next,

    As you have done this with pushing the wrist downward, now this time push the wrist upward and the same hold for 30 seconds.

    Doing this will increase your blood flow in your arms.

    4&5. Squats And Jumping Jack

    I am sure that you all know what squats and jumping jacks are.

    I am not going to explain to you guys in detail as that would make this article really long.

    Do 2 sets of 15 squats and jumping jack for 30 seconds.


    That's it guys, it is the complete warm-up that I do and it will hardly take 10-12 minutes to do.

    Give it a try and add this warm-up before the workout.

    I hope you got some value out of this article "Best Warm Up Workout Before Any Exercise At Gym/Home" and if you do,

    Share This Now!


                                                             **The Article Is Ended**


    I add this last box at the end of each article I post on my website:


    HELPFUL LINK BOX


    Guys, if you know someone who is struggling with Cancer or battling for his life.

    It's my responsibility to share this video at the end of each of my Blog Post.

    If I could save someone life by sharing this video. I would be Grateful!

    I highly urge you to please share this video with that person.

    -> bit.ly/NaturalCancerHealing


    Secondly, 


    If you are someone who is struggling to make money or looking for an extra source of income part-time,

    I highly recommend you to go through this complete Affiliate Marketing Free Training Course.

    You will get a tremendous amount of value in it!

    -> bit.ly/BestAffiliateCourse1


    Lastly,


    Grab your 30 Days Weight Loss Plan designed by me for completely FREE.

    -> bit.ly/30DaysWeightLoss

    I have added the complete nutrition guidance in it!



    Good Bye and Stay In Touch

    Peace!


    Tags:

    Warm up before workout, Warm up before workout for beginners, Warm up workout, Warmup and workout.

    No comments

    Powered by Blogger.